Chinese-Forums

Name of awesome Chinese song

ChrisR

Hello, 

There is a Chinese song that I really want to find the name of. I have a short recording of it that I pulled from a YouTube video and I can't find anyone who can tell me the lyrics or the name of the song. Since it is not in English, I cannot understand the lyrics and therefore and unable to look them up to find out the name of the song. I'm new to these forums and I do not know any forms of Chinese. I have uploaded the portion of the song to SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-676849459/song

If anyone could give it a listen and tell me any of the lyrics you hear or the name of the song, I would very much appreciate it. (The recording is only a minute long). I appreciate any help that can be given.

P.S. I have also attached an mp3 of the recording

Thank you!

Song.mp3

That seems to be the correct song but I can't find the exact remix that the recording is using. I've been looking through YouTube at all the different remix's but I haven't had any luck. The intro to the song I uploaded is very unique and distinguishable. Anyone have any idea where it may be found? 

• 2 weeks later...

I finally found out the exact remix! If anyone is interested, I have uploaded it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxombq-WC98&feature=youtu.be

It was not on YouTube previously. Hopefully more people will be able to enjoy the song now that it is on YouTube :)

Thank you to everyone who helped me discover the name of the song!

• 11 months later...