Chinese-Forums

Anybody know this show?

js6426

I watched it a while back with my wife (and understood next to nothing), but the main character was a guy called xiao bai.  It was a comedy type TV show with 30 episodes, and may well have been from Taiwan.  At the start of each show would always be a monologue from Xiao Bai about love or girls or something.  The show focused mostly on their relationships and funny things that happened (as far as I could tell).  There were three guys, Xiao Bai had a fairly stable girlfriend who I think was a model, the second guy was older and had a girlfriend who he breaks up with mid way through, and then seems to realize how much he has lost out.  There is one episode where he follows her to a club and they hang out, she gets him hammered and then her and all her friends leave, and when he wakes up she has taken his wallet haha!  Then the third guy has a girl who has a huge crush on him (the daughter of the older guy I think), but seems to go with a few different girls.  Sorry for the long winded description, I have been desperate to find this show for a while as it looked really funny and I think I might understand more now.  I was also able to watch it on Youtube.  Anyone got any ideas?

I know it's a long shot but thanks in advance for any help.

Jonny