Chinese-Forums

Fudan University 2017 batch Postgraduate students

winzz

anyone here who will go to Fudan for postgraduate this year?? i already applied couple months ago and got interviewed and they want to admit me for this year but haven't heard anything after that especially when admission notice letter gonna send it to me and tracking number for that, etc or even email or in application online didn't said anything about it to. just curious when they will give us notice.

just want hear some others opinion about this situation as well

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I applied for PhD, was interviewed and nominated. They said they'll send my applications to Chinese Scholarship Council and the final results will be declared in late June or very early July. I am still waiting for the scholarship results. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/15/2017 at 4:48 AM, winzz said:

anyone here who will go to Fudan for postgraduate this year?? i already applied couple months ago and got interviewed and they want to admit me for this year but haven't heard anything after that especially when admission notice letter gonna send it to me and tracking number for that, etc or even email or in application online didn't said anything about it to. just curious when they will give us notice.

just want hear some others opinion about this situation as well

I'm starting this September as a postgrad too with the Law Faculty. Haven't heard anything since the admissions portal was updated, which just says bring my undergraduate degree certificate to registration. Haven't received the admissions package yet, are you still waiting for yours ? 

On 2017/7/4 at 3:03 AM, Crainn said:

I'm starting this September as a postgrad too with the Law Faculty. Haven't heard anything since the admissions portal was updated, which just says bring my undergraduate degree certificate to registration. Haven't received the admissions package yet, are you still waiting for yours ? 

yeah i haven't received it yet, but the system already updated into audit completion per June 26th. that's why i want to ask here probably someone from last year or years before who had applied for fudan post graduate program can give us some info when they will send our admission notice.

• 1 month later...