Chinese-Forums

汉语教程 - Beijing Language and Culture Series

天空神

Hi Everyone,

Out of all the resources I learn with these Chinese books from Beijing Language and Culture Press are my favorite. When I first started learning in a school setting it was with these books. I no longer have a teacher, but I still study obviously and it's with these books. The problem is I can't seem to find the fourth edition of this series. There's one that I saw on Taobao but it was for listening only

I've done everything though. I've searched on Google, Baidu, Amazon and even Alibaba platforms and I can't find the next in the series. I'm assuming there must be a 4th book

I don't know how popular these books are, but I'm guessing someone on here must have come across this series or used it. If anyone knows anything about it or where I could buy it please let me know. Thanks!

Thanks for the link. I checked it and didn't see anything for a 4th edition. Since that's the actual company that produces the series I guess that means there aren't anymore. The third edition has two levels though A and B which I didn't know before. So technically I do still have one book left to go through

Thanks again

Just now, 天空神 said:

Since that's the actual company that produces the series

That's why I thought it was good place to look:)

At least you found something to go on with.

Happy studies:)

• Like 1