Chinese-Forums

Where to go after NPCR 2?

Matt柏礼

• New Members

Hello everyone,

I have almost completed NPCR 2 textbook and was wondering which textbook I should study next?

Naturally I would do NPCR 3 but I have heard mixed reviews of the usefullness of the vocabulary, however I really like the style of NPCR.

Many thanks,

Matt :)

I would continue with NPCR 3 and even 4. I would think though that you would want to be adding more things perhaps some Chinese Breeze or other reading material. Start watching some TV shows or movies. Just generally expand on the vocabulary you have got and learn to encounter things "in the wild" I am just starting NPCR 2 and I also do a few other things to broaden my horizons

Welcome to the forums, this also a good place to get some real world experiences:wink:.

As I finish NPCR 2 last time, I did continue until about half of the lessons in the NPCR 3. You can continue if you like the NPCR series. In my case, I stopped using it without realizing it as I enjoyed more using the mixed between ChinesePOD and TCB.