Chinese-Forums

HSK certificate online?

Badger

Hello, I received my HSk scores online yesterday.  But the physical certificate will arrive by mail in many weeks ahead.  I know on the chinese-test website there is a spot that says score report, where it seems you should be able to view the certificate, but it is currently blank right now.  But I can see my score, just can not see certificate.  I need the certificate now for a scholarship, that is why I was wondering. 

Thanks!

Tyler

I just included the print out of the page containing the score and wrote on the page that the certificate hasn't come in in the mail yet but that this is the scores I got based on the website, when the certificate does arrive I would be more than willing to forward a copy to them, or just upon acceptance bring the actual HSK certificate with me. 

I didn't have any problems when I did this but perhaps message your embassy or the person in charge of your scholarship application to ask them the prpoper way to handle this situation.