Chinese-Forums

Using Bitcoin in China

abcdefg

Anyone have recent, first-hand experience using Bitcoin in China? I have some that I would like to convert to RMB (i.e., sell for RMB) and deposit in my Chinese bank account.

Try downloading the app called 'bixin' (币信)or check out their website (same name). FYI. the company was formally called 'haobtc'.  A good friend of mine works for them; that's how I know about them.

• Like 1

On 6/24/2017 at 2:44 PM, imron said:

Getting out while the game is good?

My holdings have experienced significant appreciation, making it time to take some profit. I would do the same thing with stocks or bonds that had enjoyed a similarly good run-up in value. I would cash out some of them.

Was hoping to do this (sell some BTC) within the Chinese finance ecosystem instead of having new cash assets suddenly show up in my US bank, where there might be undesirable tax consequences. Would like to keep these fund in China and use them here in China.

Sorry, @uchiha, I'm not qualified to give advice on topics of that sort and would prefer not to comment further and risk being misunderstood.

Ask me about tea or Chinese cooking, and I'll have plenty to say!

• Like 2

I tried earning bitcoins by answering so many surveys, and it still wasn't enough to actually earn 1 bitcoin. I was at 0.00026 bitcoin before I realized I was wasting my time. But I was watching a video about a Bitcoin Mine in China. It's pretty crazy. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kua5B5K3I