Chinese-Forums

MOFCOM scholarship 2017

Meigui

Mine status have changed for "In Progress" after interview in Chinese Embassy. I have no idea, whether is there something to be worried - many people said, that they have received scholarship even if the status remained "Submitted". 

Try also calling your local Embassy's MOFCOM Office - they could just not send documents to China, due to lack of knowledge about scholarship.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi MOFCOMERS. Be of good cheer. Got this response from csc:

Dear student,

Once the result is out, it will be sent to the ECCO office in Zimbabwe.

Good luck.

The statement above implies that they are not yet done if I interpreted it correctly. Let us wait , soon and very soon we will be rejoicing

• Like 2

Hello everyone. I was nominated by my embassy for the MOFCOM Scholarship. I am also waiting for the final results too. Fingers crossed. The first list came out on 13th of this month on the AIBO website. 

http://35219.newnetwebnt01.eastftp.net/EN/

Good luck to everyone that are still waiting for the final result (like me). Congrats @The Bill

PS: my application status is still "submitted" likewise every other person that were nominated in my Country (Nigeria). 

• Like 4