Chinese-Forums

MOFCOM scholarship 2017

Meigui

I got the scholarship but upto now I dont know which University am I going to enroll with. The embassy guys do not know as yet. On the AIBO list under the university section it is written CSC and under the degree program it is written 2017 MOFCOM Scholarship. I am very anxious to know the university . Anyone who has an idea what it means

I don't know too. But most likely your first choice. You were accepted through the CSC route (which has 270 slots) most people that know their universities and programme of study were accepted through the university's already assigned slots (some universities have 20, some 25 some even up to 60). So you just have to wait for the admission package from your embassy to know your university. The most important thing is that you have been accepted.

• Like 1

@mowete At this stage, your CSC application doesn't really matter again. No need of changing it. You have gotten the scholarship. Sometimes, they adjust your university and course of study to suit what is available.

Which university did you apply for?

What course did you apply for?

Which university and programme did they finally give you?

And most importantly hope you like it? Because nothing can be done about it again.unless you want to reject the offer.

I hope this helps..

@UcheDA I applied to peking university,  to study masters of public policy,  was giving zhejiang Normal university, to study comparative education, the truth i look forward to seeing what the new course of study hold and it's prospect, it wont cost me anything to sacrifice 1 year for the program, so rather than reject it, I would instead accept it..people would beg for such an opportunity

@mowete Hii, first congratulations for getting the scholarship. I have been to Zhejiang normal university. I did my Chinese language there just last year till early this year. My brother is also doing his bachelor degree there. After being to and lived in other cities in China before going to Zheshida I can honestly tell you Jinhua is a nice place to be. Quite a small city compare to Shanghai or Beijing but it has it's own charms. Zheshida is a really nice university, especially their language program. I can not speak much on the degree courses coz I was there for language course only but most people enjoy their life there. If you have any questions regarding the university you can text me anytime.

• Like 2

@Meigui thanks bro , the information is very much appreciated, as a man with much love for adventure I had already made up my mind to explore zhejiang without holding back, good to hear that it's a wonderful place to live and study, with time I would love to connect with your brother, if you wouldn't mind.