Chinese-Forums

How to use Chinese to benefit my career?

redditer01

• New Members

Hi all,

I'm currently a data analyst at a very large bank. My Chinese is on par with HSK 5.

I'm looking for ways to use Chinese to benefit my career (i.e. make more money). I wouldn't mind living in China, but would prefer living in the states. In what ways could I use Chinese to my advantage? Would I make a ton more working in China? Does anyone have any experience with this?

Thanks.

Im sure ZhangRaiKong has much more experience than me and you should listen to his advices, however, I would like to add something. What he says is certainly completely true in cities like Beijing, Shanghai... I am living in Wuhan and I feel there are still a LOT of opportunities for foreigners, maybe I'm wrong but if you look in big cities that are still not very developed, you might have more opportunities and more money to make.
I also want to insist that if you can relocate to China through your own company, that would be the best deal (in terms of "safety" for your job)