Chinese-Forums

Chinese civilisation, inventions and Atlantis

Amdir_Flassion

With the whole thing about finding the lost civilisation of Atlantis, I hear that a small minority of researchers are pinning their hopes in the South China Sea.

Their main source of inspiriation comes from one country - China. Their proof comes from China's history of having a relatively large population and the technological sophistication it held in ancient times. They theorise that Atlantis' refugee population would have probably fled north to China after that flood. Metal pipes have been found to date back from at least the Qin Dynasty that have not rusted at all and still very solid.

I think more attention should be given to Asia with the search for Atlantis. Even though Atlantis may not be discovered, it probably could be the home of Atlantis's rival civilisation. But with using China as proof, I wonder how strong it'd be to support the case that Atlantis was in Asia?

• 4 weeks later...