Chinese-Forums

2 weeks summer camp at BLCU?

Aya G.

BLCU has regular summer sessions from 4 to 8 weeks.

My guess is that your university arranged a 2 week session for its students.

You should ask your university about the details of their agreement with BLCU.

Edit: argh, thinking about it makes me want to go. I envy you Aya.

@edelweis Hey Thank you so much for your reply !

I;m so nervous because I applied alone without any of my friends and I still don't the other people who are going :(

do you think it will just be our univeristy ? I hope there will be people from other places there too

It's just really hard to ask my university about more information by phone , I have to go there and it;s really far.

let me know if you know osme other i nformation thanksss!

On 7/7/2017 at 2:32 AM, Aya G. said:

I applied alone without any of my friends and I still don't the other people who are going

This is the best case scenario. You're not there to be with your friends, you're there to learn Chinese. No need to make friends with you classmates, you can do that back at your uni. Study hard and use that free time to go meet some strangers. Go be that weird dude that just started talking to the person next to you while waiting for a green light. Go be that dude that went to a busy restaurant, sat down at a table with other people, and actually had a conversation with them. Go be that dude, because you can be "you" again once you get back to your country. I didn't do this while studying abroad in college and this was my biggest regret. I learned a lot of new characters that helped me ace the test, most of which I forgot before the plane landed on the other side of the ocean.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...