Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

Hellenlu6230

How much it cost for living in Beijing

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

abcdefg

>>" I will ask my boss to pay me more, otherwise you guys don't believe his corporation universities will pay students full tuition covered scholarships."

That won't be necessary, Hellen. I've already contacted your boss, suggesting that he just fire you and hire someone else who can do the job better.

But don't be discouraged, you can go be Donald Trump's press secretary. Your skill set is just right for that job.

Lumbering Ox
3 hours ago, abcdefg said:

But don't be discouraged, you can go be Donald Trump's press secretary. Your skill set is just right for that job.

I hope not. I'd have to start watching for them cheeks. I have a thing for nice big cheeks. Sort of like Sir Mix a Lot but on the face.

roddy

Hellen, can you guarantee me a scholarship even if my application isn't very good?

Lu
12 minutes ago, Hellenlu6230 said:

But this link has successfully catched by Google Webmaster. This works.

@roddy, could you perhaps remove the link from the second post? No need to reward bad advertising and rude posting.

• Like 2

Hellenlu6230

We corporate with some top universities. We got the latest news of scholarship establishing information. 

roddy

There's no reward. We nofollow all external links for this reason, and this page, and the other recent one, are already turning up in Google results for COMMONAPP.CN. Click here for reviews and best information about COMMONAPP.CN. 

• Like 2

Hellenlu6230

@Roddy. I have said sorry for all this, and please delete this post. I m feeling so hurt with all this mean talking. 

roddy

Sorry Hellen, but you've got a job at what looks like a poor quality company and they're giving you poor quality work to do. 

• Like 1

Hellenlu6230

@roddy Hi Roddy, Is Chinese forum only runs as a forum plat or corporate with some agencies in China? 

roddy

No cooperation currently. We've carried agency advertising in the past, but not at the moment.