Chinese-Forums

X2 Visa

wowan90

• New Members

Hello Guys,

I got my X2 Visa for my studies in China Wuhan. I applied for multiple entries but unfortunately i just got single entry visa, so I was now wondering if I can change it in China to multiple entries?

Best Regards,

Vlad

I am not sure with this but, having been issued an X2 visa means that you will be staying in China long. Won't you be applying for a residence permit?

FYI, I was also issued an X2 visa with a single entry, I don't have plans to leave China until the end of the semester so I have no problem with this. I'm not sure if getting a residence permit will allow you to come and go. :)

An X2 doesn't require a residence permit - it's for periods of up to six months. The resident permit would let you come and go, but you can't get one unless you have the X1.

If convenient I might ask at the embassy why you didn't get multiple entries - it's usually not a problem. It could just be a mistake, or if you explain your plans perhaps they'll change it for you. If not, you'd need to go along to your local entry-exit administration and ask for either a new visa, or a re-entry permit (not sure what they give nowadays). 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, roddy said:

An X2 doesn't require a residence permit - it's for periods of up to six months. The resident permit would let you come and go, but you can't get one unless you have the X1.

THANK GOD IS SAW THIS. I should have to see my visa again. :( I can't seem to get these visa things right.