Chinese-Forums

Chinese Health & Fitness iOS Apps

Angelina

Can you recommend a Chinese-language app for Health & Fitness?

I have been sharing my fitness activity on 微信运动. When I got my Huawei Mate 9, an app called 华为运动健康 was installed already and it started counting the steps I take each day automatically. I only had to find 微信运动, it was easy to set up.

What apps are good for iOS? Now that most of those annoying random copycat apps are not all over the Chinese App Store, is it easy to find good Chinese-language apps? 

The basic function should be counting steps. Preferably, you can make maps of your walks. Maybe some other help, like yoga. I don't run, so maybe something for people with a slower pace, if there are different styles for people with different lifestyles. 

Worth mentioning, I have noticed how many Chinese apps for streaming (and sharing) music have the option to share lyrics. It gives you a photo with the lyrics written and a QR code with a link to the track. It looks nice. I wonder if there are similar things happening with fitness apps. 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On August 17, 2017 at 3:59 PM, Monk said:

Nike Running App? I run because of my Martial Arts training. 

I was looking for something made for the Chinese market. Nike Running is probably localized, but I thought it is better to find something originally made using the Chinese language. 

Managed to find something called Keep. So far so good. Anybody else using it?