Chinese-Forums

Looking for accommodation near Tsinghua University

bank.malum

• New Members

Hi all !!!

I'm going to attend the Chinese language programme course at Tsinghua University this September, however I'm still looking for accommodation as I could not select a room in the campus. Does anyone suggest me an accommodation or website that I can look for a room? The university recommends few websites but all of them are written in chinese which can not be translated in english, therefore I can not understand. Moreover, I heard that I should look for accommodation at the northeast side of the university as it will be close to the building that I will study at, is that right?

Thank you very much for your help.

Hi do you have Wechat? If not download it. I highly suggest you do as it will be very useful when you get here. When you download it add user id: wudaokouflat8 her name is Kathy she helps international students find accommodation in the area where Tsinghua is. Just tell what you want, and she will help. 

• New Members

@Dgengy: Hi, thank you a lot. I checked Airbnb already and found some potential accommodation. However, do you have similar websites that can recommend to me?
@Tgal24: Hi, thank you a lot too. I will add her Wechat for accommodation. Thank you.