Chinese-Forums

Is the post count working correctly?

eion_padraig

I just looked at a message where I posted, and at least three of the people who commented including me had 222 posts listed under their name. Others had more, but I wondering if it's a glitch. Obviously, it's not so important, but I thought I'd ask.

edited - okay, so my post count now is up at 223. It just seems crazy that 3 people would all have the same post count.

I would think that the odds are not so astronomical that 3 people out of the total amount of Forum members have the same number of posts. How many members are there? 100, 300 or is into the thousands? How many are active? Doesn't seem unreasonable to share the same number of posts, its slightly more interesting that they are all in the same topic you posted in but still not improbable.

And as you noted this situation stopped the moment you made the above post, so it is a constantly changing thing.

Forums legend has it that if you see three identical post counts in a row a ghost will crawl out of your laptop screen within the next 24 hours and drag you into the depths of the search_index table on the database server. You can avoid the curse by posting this message to all your social media feeds.

• Like 3