Chinese-Forums

Could someone please translate this birthday message for my mother in law?

hhli

Hi, I am in desperate need for a chinese translator for my birthday message (traditional chinese please) 

ai yi happy birthday!

Thank you for always treating me like your own daughter and always welcoming me back to your home.

You are constantly putting others before you. I wanted to remind you that this year you should do whatever you want for your birthday, because you deserve it. You are such a warm-hearted and generous person, I hope you have a day full of bliss, a year full of happiness, and a lifetime full of love.

I’m sorry that this is late, but I hope you make use of these drink coasters for your lovely dining table

I have used Google Translate: ( I am aware the there are some errors in this and would like someone to please correct this for me!) THANK YOU SO MUCH 

ai yi生日快樂!

感謝你一直對待我像你自己的女兒,總是歡迎我回到新西蘭。

你不斷地把別人放在你面前。我想提醒你,今年你應該做任何你想要的生日,因為你值得擁有。你是一個熱心和慷慨的人,我希望你有一天充滿幸福,一年充滿幸福,一生充滿愛。

我很抱歉,這是遲到的,但我希望你可以使用這些飲料杯墊你可愛的餐桌

By Chinese custom, you don't need to write a birthday greeting at such length: an elegant and appropriate Chinese couplet would be much better, especially if you took the effort to write it out in your own hand. Indeed, if you plan on sending a greeting in Chinese that you've printed out on a handy laser printer, well, what's the point? A hand-written note in English would be far more appreciated than something in Chinese printed out by machine.

• Like 1