Chinese-Forums

Need Advice for Intensive language course in China

agent00

• New Members

I am new in this forum and new to learning Chinese as well. I want to visit China next year for sightseeing and ad also for  Language Study.  I have also done some investigations online and seems that the best place for studying is northeastern China.  I am looking for some recommendations for a language school with a good intensive study program.  I want to stay 1 to 3 month in China.   My maximum time frame to stay in China is  3 month. From  July to September. but I am not sure if I can afford the 3 months, so maybe I can stay just for one month. I have to research the prices first. I would be happy if   I could get some recommendations for a good school and/or city for studying. Thanks for your help in advance 

Greetings from  Austria

If you are ever thinking about the South of China welcome to Kunming. 

We offer very reasonable rates ( 18week semester: 4,000 RMB ) 

Also the cost of living is very cheap. 

We can arrange intensive courses to suit your budget and we are lucky to be situated near two of the biggest universities in Yunnan,

This means our students can easily get language partners/ take part in Chinese corner with people from all over China. 

Kunming also has very nice weather year round and lots of outdoor activities and chances to enjoy your summer in an unpolluted city

Apart from us I think Jilin Province might offer a good/affordable place to Learn Chinese. 

Any questions ask here or get in touch with Lori our international Co-ordinator

Lori (at) learnchineseinyunnan.com

Best of luck with your study!

13 hours ago, agent00 said:

I would be happy if   I could get some recommendations for a good school and/or city for studying.

Welcome to the forum!

This is a frequently asked question, in fact it pops up here once a week or so. Lots has been written on the subject. It would be well worth your time and trouble to do a search. Use the search box in the upper right corner of the page.

• Like 1