Chinese-Forums

F Visa (consulting firms)

sijazme

I am currently working in Dubai and would like to apply for an F visa. I have been told that there are consulting firms in China that offer business invitation letters or help with acquiring F visas for people outside of China. Can someone please refer me to such a visa consulting company?

I want to study Chinese language and just hang out in either Shenzhen or Harbin.

A 6 month chinese language course costs around $1200 in tuition fees. If I pay that I can get an X2 visa. I have a technology background and so far Beijing Institute of Technology has approved my application. My question is, if i skip many classes, is that going to be an issue with pcb?

if you have a normal tourist visa with multiple entries you can get three months at every entry... so if i were you i would just enter as a tourist for three months, after two months and 29 days take an overnight vacation to a nearby country, and when you return to the country you receive another three months. (i've done this before)