Jump to content
Learn Chinese in China

F Visa (consulting firms)


Recommended Posts

I am currently working in Dubai and would like to apply for an F visa. I have been told that there are consulting firms in China that offer business invitation letters or help with acquiring F visas for people outside of China. Can someone please refer me to such a visa consulting company?

Link to post
Share on other sites
Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

Where are you actually going, what for, and how long? It's a lot harder than it used to be to 'acquire' visas you're not strictly entitled to.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I want to study Chinese language and just hang out in either Shenzhen or Harbin.

A 6 month chinese language course costs around $1200 in tuition fees. If I pay that I can get an X2 visa. I have a technology background and so far Beijing Institute of Technology has approved my application. My question is, if i skip many classes, is that going to be an issue with pcb?

Link to post
Share on other sites

if you have a normal tourist visa with multiple entries you can get three months at every entry... so if i were you i would just enter as a tourist for three months, after two months and 29 days take an overnight vacation to a nearby country, and when you return to the country you receive another three months. (i've done this before)

Link to post
Share on other sites

I want my visa to be a bit more substantive. In the sense that I want to be able to open a bank account, get a Chinese drivers license etc. I don't want to come as a tourist. X2 or M at least.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and select your username and password later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Click here to reply. Select text to quote.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Create New...