Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

• New Members

Hey guys!

I've gone through most of the recent pages, but I couldn't seem to find any updates on results from Shanghai Jiao Tong University, Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, and Xi'An Jiaotong University. Have they announced the admitted candidates yet? Btw I applied through the Embassy route and have been contacting my Embassy, CSC, and the universities like crazy, but to no avail, and I just wanted to know if I should keep waiting at this point at all. :( 

I'm in Europe as well, they haven't received our admission letters and JW202 from China yet, but two weeks ago they already had a list with the names of the scholarship winners, so they were nice enough to tell people who called in whether they were on it  (as well as their assigned universities).

• New Members

@koalasenpai I had also applied for SJTU through embassy. On the university's application site, my scholarship detail shows as "Masters Program Type A (CSC)"  so I'd assume that my chances are like 80%?? *fingers crossed* Still waiting for confirmation from the embassy though... What does your scholarship detail show?

• New Members

@warblers That's amazing, good for you! ? I actually didn't know I had to also submit an application on the university's site, so I don't have an application status on there. According to the instructions on my embassy's site, I only had to sign up and apply on the CSC platform and send my physical documents to the embassy. I'm guessing this wasn't the proper procedure at all after reading so many of you guys' posts on here, so at this point I've almost given up. I'm also located in Europe if this makes a difference, and I had no idea that I had to follow a completely different application process. Oh well, there's always next year, right ?

• Like 1