Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

Here have been so quiet all these while. Does it means no word from csc or university yet.

Or could it be that csc have already finished awarding scholarship to who they want.

I would love anyone who just received his admission package for 2nd batch to signify.

Me i havent but i have a friend who just received his on wednesday.

????

We applied to the same school. 

The funny thing is that we both appeared on the 2nd list. It is categorised by type(formal or alternate). He appeared under formal while i appeared under alternate but the same list though. He received his package on wednesday while i didnt receive anything.

Personally i think csc has awarded scholarship to all their candidates.

My advice to people still waiting is to gather all your document and apply next year.

Yea. This year csc didnt give much feedback concerning acceptance and rejection.

The last person i spoke to told me that if by now u havent receive and word from your school ar admission package. That it that you were not awarded csc. Instead of waiting.

Just prepare yourself for next year and apply very early. It is important to apply early

@Eyoel man pls be prepared for next year especially english language certification or chinese test in advanced, after you got one of em, you can easily apply next year from early january - early april. you can check the university rank list first and then aim the possible university. good luck preparing the requirement material before 2019 

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

Hey everyone! I have a question. This year i just started to study in Beijing, i am CSC masters degree student. But there are some problems and i want to change the city and even the departmant that im studying. So can i still apply Confucius Institute scholarship this year even if i am CSC student now?