Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

Hey guys, any info about China, Nanjing or Huazgong agricultural universities?

Btw guys me and my colleagues only applied via online application procedure, we didn't send any physical documents to the embassy nor to the universities. I don't know if that's a problem since we were told to only send an online application (our statuses are "in progress"). :(

• New Members

Don't give up, I am also waiting for the CSC results for Xi'an Jiaotong University. I sent an email 2 weeks ago and they told me the results will come out soon. It's so long...
Maybe I can reassure you if I tell you that me also I didn't get the conventional procedure. I am also in Europe.
@koalasenpai

• Like 1

Congratulations to all those that gets the scholarship. I applied to whut, today some of my friends has received email from the university while me and some of my friends didn't receive it. It really hurts me. I thought I'm gonna make it since I signed a commitment letter last time. ??