Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China

• Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
Angelina

2018 CSC Scholarships

roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

Message added by roddy

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

mkmyers45

@FRK can you please post a link?

luka.laura

Hey guys, any info about China, Nanjing or Huazgong agricultural universities?

Btw guys me and my colleagues only applied via online application procedure, we didn't send any physical documents to the embassy nor to the universities. I don't know if that's a problem since we were told to only send an online application (our statuses are "in progress"). :(

maxxence87

Don't give up, I am also waiting for the CSC results for Xi'an Jiaotong University. I sent an email 2 weeks ago and they told me the results will come out soon. It's so long...
Maybe I can reassure you if I tell you that me also I didn't get the conventional procedure. I am also in Europe.
@koalasenpai

• Like 1

Nnedi Ugo

Good luck to everyone! ❤️

• Like 4

Mengdaoren

Hey everybody, for those of you who have been given CSC scholarships, can you confirm if the status has been changed on the CSC application website? Mine still says in progress!

Thanks and good luck to all!

Ampicillin

Congratulations everyone. You guys deserve it. Who are waiting for the results, don't loose hope. 

Jabri

Congratulations to all those that gets the scholarship. I applied to whut, today some of my friends has received email from the university while me and some of my friends didn't receive it. It really hurts me. I thought I'm gonna make it since I signed a commitment letter last time. 😢💔

Kemar

Maaan... I just wanna see the Name lists for the FUDAN, SHANDONG and WHUT! 

Mengdaoren

Anyone else applying to Sichuan University?

mkmyers45

Any news from Central South University Changsha?

Olga

Hey :) Do you guys have any news from Shanghai International Studies Uni?