Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

• New Members

@jojoOsamAlright, thank you. I will follow up with Tsinghua and CSC to see if they've already booked me a room. They'd get me the least expensive option but I know I'd like to upgrade. Do you know if I can upgrade now or if I'll need to wait a while before they allow that? 

Dear friends I need your help

I got the following email plus attachments from South West University in Sichuan Province. 

When i following the instructions listed in the attached document it takes me to an Online Application Portal for the School.

The documents also say that I should "follow the admission notice" BUT I have not received an admission notice, neither from my Embassy or from SWU. 

Upon proceeding to the application portal, the error messages comes up to say deadline has passed for application. 

What do i do now?

Guide to SWU system application for Chinese Government Scholarship.pdf

Orientation for New Students in SWU.PDF

New Picture.bmp

@tomovhell Yeah idk how common it is. But most people I met who applied to both did it mainly to advance their studies. But also probably people like myself who apply to the same program multiple times do it moreso where they do it for a year, go home for awhile and come back wanting to further their Chinese. 

On 7/30/2018 at 12:13 AM, mkmyers45 said:

@Hasan

Hasan congratulations...Peking university?

Just got major and university list. It’s not Peking. It’s my first choice, China Foreign Affairs University. 

Didnt knew the value of Peking then ? 

not bd though. I doubted Peking anyway for its fees 75,000/year 

So, got into 

Master in International Relations (English) 

at China Foreign Affairs University. 

Would like tonget  get in touch with those who will be joining this university and who are already studying.