Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

Hello!!

I have a doubt about when to book my January plane ticket.

I’m going to BFSU for one semester and according to their academic timetable winter vacation for students starts at January 14th. Now I’m new to all this and I don’t know if I should buy the ticket for that day or if I can stay during the winter vacation. Do you guys know if the dorms are to vacay right away? What should i do?

Thank you! ☺️ And good luck for those awaiting results and for those who already know. ? 

I applied into type A and B for CSC scholarship  I admitted in type B in ENU BUT when they sent my documents to CSC they said this candidate already had been selected from another university .. I don't know which university my status in CSC portal for Type A is in progress 

please I got the email below from ENU ..anyone can help me to understand 

there is some update today. The system feedback indicated

that Azeemullah has applied not only one university, and he
has been awarded CSC scholarship to another
university. We do not know which university
is the one. Please contact all the other university he
applied for the information update.
Best regards,

@scander1990 Seems like you already have the CSC scholarship from another university. You should try contacting all the universities you placed as your preference for update (the ones you put when you went with Type A). If it all comes negative, try contacting CSC. But this mostly means you have been awarded already so they can't award you with it again

14 hours ago, JQ said:

anybody have any info on Zhejiang university? 

Hey, I have applied as well. There's no status change on CSC or University. My University status says "documents completed and CSC still says submitted".

Hello!!

I was on the list of scholarships winners under the Europen Union Program and a few days ago I got a call because I also won the bilateral scholarship Portugal-China.

I had no idea winning two scholarships was possible and I want to know what happens when I turn one down. Like if I turn down the bilateral one, am I not able to apply again next year?

• Like 1