Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

@Pj1 My status was also the same for whut. Admitted and in progress. Recently my uni has sent an email to their first list and I'm not on the list. It was shocking. Now I'm still waiting for the second list. Hope we will hear good news in the next few weeks.

shamaziav2@yahoo.com

Hey guys, for anyone who applied to SJTU directly, they just emailed me to say CSC rejected their nomination of me since I had been nominated by another school. Could mean they've got their results, so check your emails!

Hi guys, has anyone applied to Wuhan University Masters in International Law and Chinese Law under Ministry of Commerce scholarship and knows when the results will be out?

I applied to the same programme and due date was 29 June, I just want to know when the results will be out.

@Emmie check your application status at Wuhan University portal if it says "admitted" and your CSC status is "in progress" then you are in. Our own process is different from other csc application. MOFCOM automatically provide CGS for the 30 students admitted from developing countries. So if you are admitted among the 30 and you are from developing country and got recommendation from ECCO then YOU ARE A CGS SCHOLAR already.

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

Hello guys, i am a little bit confused. I applied to CUST csc type B scholarship. I saw ma name on d nomination list (2nd list) on d university website(CUST) which was released june 19. Up till now i have not received a single email from d university. I have tried contacting dem. They dont pick calls and they dont reply emails. I dont know what to do. 

My status on csc website says in progress.

• Like 1