Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

• New Members

Hello everyone,

I only applied through the CSC portal and was not aware that I had to apply to the University as well. Is it safe to say that even with my status as being "In Progress" I will not get the CSC scholarship?

Thank you

Those that applied to Wuhan Uni through category B MOFCOM (Intl law) should check their status again. There is an update. Under your picture is your number in the award list, your award number and your Chinese name. If you see that then go to the bank and wait to receive your admission and visa documents NEXT WEEK..good luck 

@scander1990

Im not Olga but yes, the list of scholarship recipients for Poland is already on the embassy's website ?

Could anyone tell me if the documents are sent by registered mail (i.e you have to receive it in person and sign), or they just send it by regular mail and drop in mailbox? Im considering going away for a little holiday but wouldnt want to cause any issues by missing them (EU window if that matters).

• New Members

Hi everyone I'm Jame

I applied for the csc-csu scholarship and in June 1st I received an email telling that I passed the preliminary evaluation and they were asking for my address to send the admissions documents what I immediately sent back to them but since then nothing so I dunno if someone may have information about the csc-Csu scholarship results

On 8/4/2018 at 5:19 AM, claudiaccc said:

Hey guys dont wait a lot, you should try to contact them because i was admitted and in progress but they said i was rejected. So please pay attention dont waste your time and do something.

Hey claudia. May I know what university you are applying? And how did they tell you that you are rejected? 

• New Members

hi guys

did anyone get admission letter from SWJTU?

My application status in the university website is "Admitted", but I didn't get any confirmation email, I tried to contact the International Student Office many times but the didn't reply

my friend visited the univ 2 weeks ago to ask them, they said they sent the nominations list to CSC and waiting for a response

• New Members

@desika

@Pj1

Hi guys

My application status is "Admitted" but I didn't get any confirmation email. Did u get any email?

The last email I got it was about 2 months ago, the asked my 3 questions (If I will come to the univ if I'm selected. If I want to study Chinese lang. for one year. What is my mail address)