Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

@sevinjshabanova yeah I applied to Wuhan. My status says "admitted" so check your portal. I discovered that uni and other nomination agencies don't say anything until it's approved by CSC I sense it may be a code of conduct. So let's wait I believe we will Likely hear from them this month on the final result

Hello guys,

I really appreciate all of you for participating and giving us information.

I am applying csc type b to beijing jiaotong university. I also got an email from bjtu more than a week ago. They said the csc result is about to come and they're reconfirming where to send the admission documents.

@claudiaccc may I know when you did get your bad news email from bjtu? Did you also get confirmation email?

@Anygan  have you got the confirmation email from them?

I'm currently confused. BNU told me that they've mailed me my admission documents already. When I checked the portal, they added that 201/202 alongside my scholarship duration. Does this mean I got the CSC scholarship? I've sent an email to the university, but they haven't gotten back to me yet. Everything is so vague.

@Abmens I noticed that they've been unresponsive lately. Before they'd reply to e-mails within one day, but they didn't respond to me last week at all. I think the ISO has been so busy the week. Just wait for the e-mail. I'm not even 100% sure if this means I got accepted for CSC, so I guess I'll just wait for my documents to arrive.

(The e-mail only gave me the tracking # of the package and told me it contains the admission package and just check it once it arrives so I'm not sure if it means anything?)