Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

NOTICE: I have been informed that the 201/202 you see is a short form for JW201/JW202 visa document. It means the university has processed you for that which is a GOOD sign..its just hang on for a while. Good luck my follow scholars!!!

• Like 1
  • Helpful 1

@HenryUfomba Just wish that it's true. I applied to whut, my status on uni portal was admitted and in progress. There are also number under my picture. But who knows seems like @claudiaccccase is frightening. Everything can happen and I am still waiting for the 2nd list to come out

@claudiaccc Did you give them a call or send them an email when asking for ur status ?

• New Members

i also applied for the csc scholarship , Hunan university is showing as in progress on the csc platform and the other university is just showing as submitted up to now. Does anyone know how i can follow up. im freaking out right now and i keep checking my email every second. my application is Type B, has anyone received a response from Hunan university

@Kimberly125 @Abmens I'll update you guys if ever I hear from them again, or if my documents arrive and it truly is the one from CSC. They did e-mail me quite late yesterday (around 4pm, Beijing time) so just wait it out. I think they're slowly releasing. Hope we all get good news! ❤

If it helps, I also have admitted in the portal. And my CSC application is at in progress. I also got the scholarship duration on my student information and the 201/202 table number stuff that the others here were referring to. I hope this means it is settled. Will be praying for us all!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Helpful 1

shamaziav2@yahoo.com

For anyone who has gone through the student visa app process through the american embassy, is the physical exam form necessary? I know I've seen posts where people have said that they were able to just take the physical exam once they got to china (and that it was a lot cheaper). Does anyone know if that's the case for the physical exam needed for the visa application or the one needed upon arrival in China?

I have the physical exam that got me the scholarship and university admission, but to be honest it wasn't nearly as comprehensive as what was called for (no blood tests whatsoever, no x-rays, etc. Basically just a check-up), I'd hate to somehow get denied with the same medical exam.

WUHAN University

AUTO-REPLY

Your message has been received. The pre-admitted applicant of WHU for CSC porgram should be noted that the first gruop of CSC winners will recieve the document by DHL recently, the second group may get it after Middle of August according to the information from CSC. PLEASE wait patiently.

second group.png

2 hours ago, sevinjshabanova said:

WUHAN University

AUTO-REPLY

Your message has been received. The pre-admitted applicant of WHU for CSC porgram should be noted that the first gruop of CSC winners will recieve the document by DHL recently, the second group may get it after Middle of August according to the information from CSC. PLEASE wait patiently.

Hey sevin, do they directly send the document to the recipients without any notification beforehand or do they firstly send congratulations emails to the applicants? Thanks in advance.

@RuralWallabieshello! Just DHL/EMS sends letter to winners. Majority from from first list have already received that email, rest are waiting for the second list. Note: ISO will be closed till August 20. It means that winners of second group will receive their emails from courier services after 20th of August. 

Guys, Sun Yat-sen university is out, but you need to call the office to get for the details!

because the csc and school portal status still the same.

they say they will send the admission notice and JW for visa application in few days