Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

4 hours ago, MSG9 said:

My documents have finally arrived!!! Thank youu

Got in BNU for masters scholarship. So it was the one from the CSC. Thank you guys for helping me in waiting for this ??

@Abmens @Kimberly125 @Jabri Hi guys so I feel like I was part of the first batch that they submitted to CSC. You can try calling them on the phone to see if you got in, or if something is up for the second batch that they will release.

Congrats, the bjtu hasn't send any email to us regarding to the document. My friend doesn't have the 201/202 number below his photo yet. Is it a bad sign?

• Like 1

@afd13 Congrats to you too!! That's so great! Hope to see you there!!! As I read from the guide they sent us, there will be a separate orientation for CSC scholarship recipients, so we might bump into each other there ? Now we have less than a month to take care of our stuff. Haha.

@harunsky I'm not quite sure, to be honest. The process can be so vague at times. Try contacting your university if you are really worried, I guess?

Thank you Jesus. I got my Jw202 form yesterday from ZSTU for full presidential scholarship. But the monthly allowance is just 1,700¥ which I am praying to sustain me monthly.

Will go for documentation on Monday and start processing my visa.

School resume on Monday 10/09/2018 and registration end on 12/09/2018.

Cheers!!!

• Like 3

Hey guys!

I have a very interesting situation... I have been admitted to Sichuan University. On my admissions notice, it says "According to the Advice of China Scholarship Council, your fees for studying in China will be covered by: Full scholarship (including tuition, lodging, comprehensive medican insurance, living allowance)

Keep reading please! Here's where things get interesting. This was printed and stamped officially by Sichuan University on June 20th. However, Sichuan University posted their final list of CSC scholarship recipients today, and I'm not on the list! Has anyone experienced this kind of thing before?

http://www.sculx.cn/article/newsinfo.asp?id=265

Before you say the obvious, I am planning on going and asking what's up. However, their international office is closed until August 13th (next Monday), so I cannot go and ask just yet. I'm wondering if this has happened to anyone before? I'd be pretty bummed to not receive a scholarship after the admissions notice explicitly stated that I was awarded one. Please let me know what you guys think! Thanks!

Does anyone happen to have a valid contact email to the people in charge of EU window scholarship...? I tried reaching them through the email listed on website to ask whether the documents have been sent yet/tracking number, but no reply...