Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

4 hours ago, Eyinlojuoluwa said:

Thank you Jesus. I got my Jw202 form yesterday from ZSTU for full presidential scholarship. But the monthly allowance is just 1,700¥ which I am praying to sustain me monthly.

Unless you're so extravagant, I think 1700 is enough for anyone to survive. Of course if you travel,club or do anything rather than your basic needs it won't do you much. Good luck.

1 minute ago, Mengdaoren said:

@Jabri Yes, I have received the admissions package that includes the admissions notice, which states that I have been awarded a scholarship, yet I'm not on the final list.

Call them or email them for clarification. Sometimes you'll get a scholarship without appearing on any list. Good luck.

On 8/8/2018 at 5:32 PM, abeer said:

could u please help me if you have some information about this

if I want to start studying in march not September ..could I apply now or what ? 

For Chinese language courses mostly. Most will be self funded though.

15 hours ago, Mengdaoren said:

CSC scholarship recipients today, and I'm not on the list! Has anyone experienced this kind of thing before?

Hey, are you by any chance a language student? I think this happened to me in 2016, I got the CSC scholarship for language at Chongqing University, I got my admission and everything was in order, but my name wasn´t anywhere on the university official site, they only showed the awardees for masters. I ask you because I cant open the link you sent with the list. If you got the admission notice it should be enough, I wouldnt worry being denied of it later. Also, if you applied through embassy I think they are pretty awared that you got the scholarship. 

shamaziav2@yahoo.com

Does anyone know if for the JW201 form we're supposed to sign in pen? I know for regular visa applications it's supposed to be done on the computer and printed, but I didn't know if it was different for the JW201 since it's already been mostly filled out except for the signature.

Zhejiang University list is out.

Well, I'm not on it. Guess I have to wait a year. (I just finished a masters at Fudan on scholarship, so I assume that they are making me wait a year before I can get the scholarship again).

Oh well, better luck next year. My professors told me to publish my masters thesis...so I guess I have some time to get that done!

Congratulations to all who got the scholarship. 

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, 洋人丹 said:

Well, I'm not on it. Guess I have to wait a year. (I just finished a masters at Fudan on scholarship, so I assume that they are making me wait a year before I can get the scholarship again).

I'm not on the list either. I graduated last month as well so I assume they're asking 1 year gap. Fortunately, I have Tongji scholarship under Shanghai government.