Chinese-Forums

2018 CSC Scholarships

Angelina
roddy
Message added by roddy

Dear scholarship applicants,

Please don't forget we have LOTS of useful information on this site, not just the scholarship topics. We can advise on learning Chinese, life in China, visas and if you can't find what you need to know, you can ask a question

Take a look around!

Roddy

@Abmens since that is so. You must wait. I believe there are over two thousand uni and colleges  in china. So i think csc are still working on the official result based on the feedback your school gave u. Once its official they would contact you. Maybe its batch by batch

Dont be bothered by the registration date. I think they would extend it for international students since they arw the ones delaying it.

Maybe...

• Helpful 2

Hey guys, so I decided to book my flight around the beginning of October, I'm taking that risk of registering to the Uni late since I heard from a few people that it won't pose a problem. (I cannot wait until my Uni replies to my late registration request).

According to the academic calendar, the vacation starts on July 12th 2019. So when should I book my flight back home? Are there any procedures for which I have to stay even after that date or no?