Chinese-Forums

Pinzi - Chinese Character Puzzle now available as a web app

wibr

Hi everyone,

here is the link: http://pinzi.jiong3.com/

The game is very simple, you just combine pairs of components to characters and get points according to the frequency of the characters. The idea is to give Chinese learners of all levels a relaxing way to interact with characters, something in between a normal casual game and flashcards. It starts out with very common characters but will adjust the difficulty to your character knowledge after a few games.

Previously it was an iOS app, now I put it on the web so that everyone can play it. It should work pretty much with all modern browsers and platforms, if not please notify me. Private browsing will prevent the app from saving data locally, please use the normal browsing mode.

• Like 1

Great effort, must have put a lot of work into this. Coming from traditional and playing this was a bit difficult! Also, recognising characters like this is great for anyone who wants a soft intro into 倉頡輸入法 but it doesn't half hurt my brain trying to make 田 and 土 form 里, the result of writing characters thousands of times over the years I suppose, so difficult to break apart these kind of fundamental characters