Chinese-Forums

Can someone translate this for me?

Dave M.

I've been trying for a long time to find this Chinese medicine product.  I would like to know what this is, and every time I try to tell someone what it was sold to me for, I end up with them trying to sell me something that does what this did.  As far as I'm concerned, there isn't anything that can replace it.  (for what I was using it for).  I took a picture and tried google images, I tried a couple other things, and no luck.  It would be great if anyone could tell me what this is and if I can get more.  It came in a small box, and was a translucent plastic bottle with a light yellowish oil.  A very light oil, not like olive oil.  I don't believe it was a combination, it seems that the gentleman who sold it to me told me it was a 'pure' oil, of some herb.  The only english on the box is TIN YIN DRUG CO, and I can't find anything on them.  Thanks in advance!

tin yin drug co 012.jpg

tin yin drug co 011.jpg

tin yin drug co 013.jpg

Thank you for the quick replies.  I've been looking for a long time, and it's good to know what I'm working with.

To answer Lu's curiosity, I was having problems with carbuncles at the time.  It led to a diagnosis of lupus, but

this oil was miraculous in how well it took care of my painful situation, and resolved carbuncles without much

effort.  These days I am healthy, but I found it was good for burns as well, so I'd like to keep it on hand for

first aid.  Happy Holidays!

• Like 3