Chinese-Forums

[English > Chinese] Review short text translation

Nightmaster

Hello there!

I need a hand with review of following translation from English to Chinese, I need to know if it's valid, and natural. English text:

The Administration Center is the home page of your admin panel. From here you can change any settings on your forum, ranging from membergroups to board customization.

At the top there are two live information panels:

Live from Simple Machines - This panel is used to allow administrators of the forum to keep  up-to-date with important information regarding updates, bug fixes, and security issues. The news here is loaded daily onto this page. Support Information - This collects information about the forum version, as well as related > data and files. This information can be useful for diagnosing issues in a support topic at the Simple Machines Community Forum. Selecting the more detailed listing will present a list of files and their exact version.

Below the live information panels, forum management is broken down into separate sections, allowing easy navigation of the administrative functions of the forum. There is a more detailed menu located either above, or to the side of, the live panels (depending on the forum's configuration).

A small search box is also present. It allows you to search the administration section for a setting or specific member profile. It also allows you to search this wiki for help and support.

Chinese translation:

管理中心是您的管理面板的主页。在这里您可以更改论坛的任何设置,从会员组到版块自定义。

该页面的顶部有两个实时信息面板:

Simple Machines 在线 - 该面板可让论坛管理员了解到最新的更新、错误修复和安全问题等重要信息。论坛每天都会将新闻推送到这个页面上。 支持信息 - 该面板收集有关论坛版本的信息,以及相关的数据和文件。这些数据可用于在Simple Machines社区论坛中诊断寻求帮助帖中的问题。选择“更多细节”列表将显示论坛程序文件列表以及每个文件的确切版本。

我们将论坛管理面板分为不同的部分,列在实时信息面板的下方,以便于寻找论坛管理功能。更详细的菜单则安排在实时信息面板的上面或是侧面(这取决于论坛的配置)。

我们也提供了搜索栏。您可以使用搜索栏搜索管理面板中的设置或特定会员的个人设置。您也可以在此搜索到这个维基中的内容以寻求帮助和支持。

Thanks!

Hello there and thanks for your answer.

I'm a part of the Localization team for the software named "Simple Machines", and we had new translator applying for the Chinese language. As we currently have no active Chinese translators in our team, I need to review his translated text on 3rd party communities, that's where I found this place, and thought that i could ask for a review.

This has not been paid, nor it will be, we're open source software, and out engagement is voluntarily based.

• Like 1