Chinese-forums.com
Learn Chinese in China
  • Why you should look around

Since 2003, Chinese-forums.com has been helping people learn Chinese faster and get to China sooner. Our members can recommend beginner textbooks, help you out with obscure classical vocabulary, and tell you where to get the best street food in Xi'an. And we're friendly about it too. 

Have a look at what's going on, or search for something specific. We hope you'll join us. 
n1r2m3

Basic Anki deck most similar to Pleco's for HSK6

n1r2m3

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for an Anki deck that is most similar to Pleco's flashcards for HSK6. Basically ~5000 words in Chinese characters on one side of the flashcard and then the English translation on the other. I have a great deck already but it has too many functions that I'm not interested in at the moment (I don't want it the other way around as in English meaning 1st and Chinese character 2nd etc.).

I'm only interested in simplified characters but don't mind having the traditional one in brackets as well.

Hopefully I posted this in the right subforum. If not, please move it and let me know.

Thank you

Site Sponsors:
Pleco for iPhone / Android iPhone & Android Chinese dictionary: camera & hand- writing input, flashcards, audio.
Study Chinese in Kunming 1-1 classes, qualified teachers and unique teaching methods in the Spring City.
Learn Chinese Characters Learn 2289 Chinese Characters in 90 Days with a Unique Flash Card System.
Hacking Chinese Tips and strategies for how to learn Chinese more efficiently
Popup Chinese Translator Understand Chinese inside any Windows application, website or PDF.
Chinese Grammar Wiki All Chinese grammar, organised by level, all in one place.

mikelove

If you like the list in Pleco you can export that to a text file (Import/Export / Export Cards) and import that into Anki (it's just tab-delimited text).

• Helpful 1

DavyJonesLocker

there are a pile of shared decks online for Anki that do just that However PLECO also has that built in I see