Chinese-Forums

What sites can I use for watching Chinese dubbed Disney movies for example?

Chimuelo

• New Members

I am trying to learn Mandarin through movies. I have only found one so far (da yu hai tang). I know that China has a lot of dubbed movies, and I am really having trouble finding Chinese dubbed movies. I have tried iQIY and found some, though every site that I have encountered has said "This video is for the time being served only in mainland China due to copyright restrictions." Which I have tried to get past by using different types of VPN, but has not worked so far. 

(I am not so interested in watching Chinese series and movies, I want to find movies like: How to train your dragon, Bolt or Frozen dubbed in Chinese.)

I would be happy if anyone could help me find a site that offers Chinese dubbed: Anime, movies or series. :) :help

You can watch relevant videos on bilibili.com and douban.com. They may not have full length films but you can watch trailers and clips on those sites. If you are really anxious to watch an entire film, I suggest you looking for a Chinese person and he will tell you how to get those films or he may have films stored on his electronic device already.

• 6 months later...

It's a good idea, I tried this before. What you'll find is that online with sites like iQiyi the movies tend not to be dubbed. But if you live in China, switch on the tv and a western movie is on it will often be dubbed in Chinese. Also if you buy a DVD in China then they normally have multiple audio including the Chinese dub. Although that was the case for the pirated DVDs of the past where you used to be able to buy anywhere but not sure how it is now.

You can search as happy_hyaena advised but in google too and you should find some sites. The only disadvantage is you almost certainly won't find perfect match subtitles to go along with the dub so it will be a listening challenge.