Chinese-Forums

Manhua

Evanks

I see where you can sign-in, but I don't see anywhere you can register, though maybe I've missed it. They seem to expect users to sign-in through Wechat or a similar third-party site.

But even if you manage to register and sign-in to the site, to buy anything there I strongly suspect you'd need a Chinese form of online payment, like Alipay and Wechat Wallet. I'd be surprised if you could pay by foreign credit card.

• Thanks 1

Yes, that's what I meant when I said you'll need a Chinese form of online payment. Paypal will not work. In general, it's not practical for you to set up a Chinese form of online payment unless you're in China. That is, you can register for the site via a QQ account, but you're not going to be able to buy anything there.  (I'm not specifically familiar with QQ wallet -- maybe there is a way for people outside China to use it; if so then someone else here will no doubt chime in.)