Chinese-Forums

China Seed Investment - How to find private investors ?

Caplab

• New Members

Hello,

my Name is Bonny .

I'am German Scientist, Physican and Technology Developer / Inventor .

I just looking for a Way to find some Chinese Investors for my Project's , but i cant see behind the great Wall .

How i can find some open online forums on wich i can make some intresting Offer ?

I know that this Question is untypically for this Forum - but i see here are the right Guys to invite me and show me how deep the rabbit's hole gone ...

So i will be full with thank's for some intresting information to this subject area .

LG

• New Members

Hi,

please excuse my late Answer and my bad english too (i learn it since few weeks) .

at happy_hyaena :

This is a very intresting information and i have to thank a lot of for it .
On first view i see this is a by the goverment based and controlled Platform but i will check them out in detail soon as possible .

at langxia :

The Reasons of the "Why i look for chinese Invenstors" are easy to understand ;

I'am german Autist in central Europe , so i see daily that unconventional Technology-Developement will be not supportet by Europeen Investors in this Way the People do it in China or Asia .

As Example we have a look to the "Transrapid" Train :

The Germans invent and construct this Magnetic Powered Train - but they do not use this Technology because it was a litte bit to expensive and far ahead of its time too...

The chinese Train Company just do it - and now this Technology (wich is definitely dead in germany) is actual there and it will be used daily .

"Just do it" -  this is my own credo .

I'am autistic High-Technology Inventor ;
i do not make my Inventions just "for nothing" or to see, that it will not used
(i like to see, that my Creations will be most wanted and needed to solve actual technical Problems) .

I believe in, that Chinese are more directed to upcomming future and the opportunitys to be part of them than the europeen People ...

Also i dislike the europeen investment Solutions and Strategys - it's almost time wasting crap and it need's to long to get a flexible Contract or else * ...

To this, german Patent law (DPMA) is very very ugly :

All kind of Invention wich will be intresting for military** will be confidential for 30 years - you are like a criminal if you work with directed Energy Systems  (Example : high efficient X-Ray Tube) .

If i publish in China - the german Goverment is not able to steal my work and i have the permission to decide wich licence i will give to 3rd Party .

Also the Production Enviroment in China is much more better than in Europe .
This is important for a quick market release of my Inventions .

And : Time is a primary Factor...

Chinese Investors make fast decisions in quick successions - this is the how i want, like and need to work  .

If i do a new Invention - a rapid prototyping to validate a POC*** is needed fast as possible - the slow Contracting in Europe, longtime Communications or investment Decisions (wich are typically in the western Hemisphere) was always the End for a lot of very intresting Projects .

This is why i look for chinese Investors .

I know they like "made in Germany" and i know too, that they understand directly if i tell them subject areas like "portable plasma device" ...
The Europeen said : " what ?" ...

And by the Way :

I'am intrested to live in Asia and leave the Europeen Continent in next Years .

And :
The "How much must be invested" is not the important Question - in most Times a "quick" Invest of ~ 30 - 100 k is enough to get the information if the invention will work and how the constructive problems can be solved .

This is my intrest and Job too : Do Inventions and be happy if it will be used around the globe...

So for myself Money is not so important (i'am HFA Autist) - i just need them to make more Inventions, to check ideas, to construct something ...

Thats also why i look for alternative Investors - wich understand, that Future is unstoppable and wich will be part of ...

Invention - Rapid Prototyping - Mass Production , in Europe this simple Concept will not work ....

In China this is performed day by day .

at Angelina :

yeah, thats the Problem...
I was believe in, that "We-Chat" or something like this will be a option - but i see now, that this is no solution (i look for a analogon to "wallstreet.de")...
If i found something - i will Post it here (pls do not wait for it) ..

LG

* I have a signed 300k Contract - but it's worthless because i cant pay a fee for the french economical department ...

** In Fact all of my work is intresting for military application

*** Proof of Concept

2 hours ago, Caplab said:

If i publish in China - the german Goverment is not able to steal my work and i have the permission to decide wich licence i will give to 3rd Party .

I am not sure why you think the Chinese government, or other Chinese parties will not be able to steal your work in China. I would actually consider it much more likely that you will have no recourse when your work is stolen in China.