Chinese-Forums

a survey on learning Chinese, please help

daydreamer

I had it done in BLCU last week when I was traveling in Beijing. But I only get 42, that's not enough. I need more so I paste it here. Thanks in advance.

社会调查问卷

2005年8月

1、你从哪个国家来?(Where are you from?)

2、你学了多久的汉语?(How long have you been learning Chinese?)

3、为什么学习汉语?(Why do you learn Chinese)

A、工作原因 (For job) B、兴趣爱好(interests) C、其他(others)______________________

4、你是通过什么方式了解中国的?How did you learn about China?(可以多选can choose more than one)

A、电视、广播(TV broadcast) B、报纸杂志(newspaper, magazine) C、家人、朋友family, friends D、学校school E、网络Web

F、其他________________________

5在学习汉语的过程中,你最希望学习一些中国的什么?

During your learning Chinese language, what else do you want to learn?(可以多选can choose more than one)

A、历史history B、艺术art C、政治politics D、地理geography E、武术kongfu F、其他others_____________

6、汉语和中国文化,你更喜欢学习哪个?Chinese language and Chinese culture, which do you prefer to learn?

A、汉语Language B、中国文化culture

7、请在下列选项中,选出最吸引你的中国文化:which Chinese culture attract you most?(可以多选can choose more than one)

A、京剧Beijing opera B、音乐music C、中国菜dished D、书法绘画calligraphy, drawing E、古建筑ancient buildings F、武术kongfu

G、其他________________________________

8、下列的中国名人,你知道哪些?Those Chinese famous people, who do you know?(可以多选can choose more than one)

A、毛泽东Mao Zedong B、孔子Kongzi C、邓小平Deng Xiaoping D、鲁迅Lu Xun E、雷锋Lei Feng

F、姚明Yao Ming G、章子怡Zhang Ziyi

9、在中国,你最不习惯的是什么?In China, what you can’t get used to?(if you live or have lived in China)(可以多选can choose more than one)

A、语言language B、饮食food C、风俗customs E、天气weather F、环境enviroment G、其他others_______________

10、你喜欢哪些中国城市?Which Chinese cities do you like?

社会调查问卷

2005年8月

华盛顿特区

差不多六年

A、工作原因 (For job) B、兴趣爱好(interests) C、其他(others)_______B ________

A、电视、广播(TV broadcast) B、报纸杂志(newspaper, magazine) C、家人、朋友family, friends D、学校school E、网络Web

F、其他________A,B,D,E,F ________________

During your learning Chinese language, what else do you want to learn?(可以多选can choose more than one)

A、历史history B、艺术art C、政治politics D、地理geography E、武术kongfu F、其他others___A,B,C,D,F __________

6、汉语和中国文化,你更喜欢学习哪个?Chinese language and Chinese culture, which do you prefer to learn?

A

7、请在下列选项中,选出最吸引你的中国文化:which Chinese culture attract you most?(可以多选can choose more than one)

A、京剧Beijing opera B、音乐music C、中国菜dished D、书法绘画calligraphy, drawing E、古建筑ancient buildings F、武术kongfu

G、其他_______G __________________

8、下列的中国名人,你知道哪些?Those Chinese famous people, who do you know?(可以多选can choose more than one)

F、姚明Yao Ming G、章子怡Zhang Ziyi A,B,C,D,E,F,G

9、在中国,你最不习惯的是什么?In China, what you can’t get used to?(if you live or have lived in China)(可以多选can choose more than one)

A、语言language B、饮食food C、风俗customs E、天气weather F、环境enviroment G、其他others______G _________

10、你喜欢哪些中国城市?Which Chinese cities do you like? 我最喜欢北京和丽江,但还有好多没去过的中国城市。

、你从哪个国家来?(Where are you from?)

美国加州

广东话 - 三十年多

普通话- 五年左右

工作原因, and my parents yelling at me

家人、朋友, 学校, 住在中国/香港

A、历史history B、艺术art C、政治politics D、地理geography E、武术kongfu F、其他others_____________

历史

汉语- living at home was enough culture education

中国菜 - eating of course!

A, B, C, D, E, F, G.

I actually know F - I would really like to know G.

A、语言language B、饮食food C、风俗customs E、天气weather F、环境enviroment G、其他others_______________

没有人排队 !!!

香港, 珠海, 澳门, 广州, 上海, 西安, San Francisco, Vancouver

England (with Irish and Finnish ancestors also)

I studied for 4 years, 10 years ago.

A、工作原因 (For job) B、兴趣爱好(interests) C、其他(others)

For interest, although I have a China-related job.

B, E, F : magazines, web, books

F. Chinese literature.

A, because I am fascinated by languages, but you can't really split A and B.

C and D.

A, B, C, D, E, F, but not G.

G. Nothing really, would miss some English TV programmes and the well-stocked English bookshops, and try to avoid squat toilets.

Kunming is #1. Xi'an. Generally like all the less advanced cities. Beijing and Shanghai have lost their charm.

社会调查问卷

2005年8月

Sydney, Australia

2 years

B

A、电视、广播(TV broadcast) B、报纸杂志(newspaper, magazine) C、家人、朋友family, friends D、学校school E、网络WebF、其他________________________

A, B, C, D, E

A, B, C, D

both!

B, D, E

A, C, D, F, G

I haven't lived in China (yet), just travelled around China

Beijing, Xi'an, Chengdu, Yangshuo