Chinese-Forums

春晚 CNY Viewing 2018

Meng Lelan

Is there a program/line up available and where?

Also someone asked me if the Chunwan televised program has regional variations and where would those be, and does Taiwan have anything similar is what I was asked. 

• Good question! 1

I did some googling and discovered that they will be broadcasting the CCTV Spring Gala on both Youtube and Facebook:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FeRi86DcfyA

It will go live at 8 pm GMT+8 (Beijing Time).

https://www.facebook.com/CCTV.CH/

As for the programme:

1、歌舞《嫁狗》 演唱:申霏霏、赵丽颖、迪丽热巴、张天爱

2、歌曲《风去云不回》 演唱:吴京、余男、张翰、卢靖姗

3、小品《羞羞的小狗》 表演:沈腾、马丽、艾伦、常远

4、儿童歌曲《兔子爱萝卜》 演唱:杨臣刚、林妙可、王诗龄、谢振轩

5、武术《功守道》表演:马云、洪金宝、李连杰、甄子丹、邹市明、文章等

6、百家姓歌曲串烧《李》《王》《张》《刘》《陈》《吴》《黄》《孔》演唱:李玉刚、王祖贤、张学友、刘若英、陈慧琳、吴亦凡、黄琦雯、孔东东

7、相声《虎父无犬子》 表演:郭德纲、郭麒麟

8、歌曲《水城烙锅》 演唱:彝人传奇

9、歌曲《中国欢迎你》 演唱:晏菲、李毅

10、小品《狗咬吕洞宾》 表演:冯巩、牛群、蔡明、潘长江

11、歌曲《内蒙》 演唱:李昊城 12、歌曲《阿里巴巴》《迟到》《一条路》演唱:陈彼得、孙扬杰、于浩宸、极泷

13、小品《一网情深》 表演:欧阳娜娜、同道大叔、Papi酱、天佑、冯提莫、阿冷、马睿等

14、歌曲《新牡丹亭》 演唱:杨桃

15、古今戏曲大联唱 演唱:于魁智、茅威涛、韩再芬、小香玉、胡文阁、刘洋洋、储兰兰、章子清等

16、小品《罚单》 表演:刘亮、白鸽、李彦宏、刘强东

17、歌曲《因为爱情》 演唱:黄晓明、杨颖、鹿晗、关晓彤

18、歌曲《一起飞》 表演:曹芙嘉、汤非

19、小品《最后一张车票》 表演:韩雪、闫学晶、黄磊、孙红雷

20、歌曲《永远的兄弟》 演唱:刀郎、小沈阳

21、歌曲《都选C》 演唱:董成鹏、乔杉、古力娜扎、沙慧

22、魔术《一丝不苟》 表演:刘谦

23、歌曲串烧《盛开》+《一场恋爱》 演唱:胡歌、杨宗纬

24、舞蹈《明天更美好》表演:中央芭蕾舞团

25、歌曲《三生三世》 演唱:张杰、张靓颖

26、歌曲《以人民的名义》演唱:陆毅、张丰毅、吴刚、柯蓝、胡静、张凯丽等

27、歌曲《幸福安康》 演唱:陈思思

28、体育明星大拜年嘉宾:张继科、柯洁、朱婷、孙杨、周琦等

29、歌曲《雨花石》 演唱:李雨儿、石头

30、诗朗诵《乡愁》 表演:林清玄、张一一

31、歌曲《一生所爱》 演唱:周星驰、朱茵、古天乐、李若彤

32、歌曲《对你爱不完》 演唱:郭富城、聂安仙其

33、歌曲《万水千山总是情》 演唱:汪明荃、邝美云

34、歌曲《叫您一声妈妈》 演唱:刘和刚

35、歌曲《相约2018》 演唱:那英、王菲

36、歌曲《难忘今宵》 演唱:李谷一、阎维文、关牧村、佟铁鑫等

Source: https://www.yuxiuk.com/chinese-new-year-gala-online/

• Helpful 3

1 hour ago, happy_hyaena said:

武术《功守道》表演:马云

Wow, never expected Jack Ma to be headlined for doing 武术, let alone starring alongside Jet Li and Donnie Yen, but there it is.  Turns out they all did a short film together last year so I might need to watch that.  Edit: Meh, it wasn't that good.  About what you'd expect from a billionaire fantasizing about beating up all the best martial artists in the world.

2 hours ago, imron said:

Wow, never expected Jack Ma to be headlined for doing 武术, let alone starring alongside Jet Li and Donnie Yen, but there it is.  Turns out they all did a short film together last year so I might need to watch that.  Edit: Meh, it wasn't that good.  About what you'd expect from a billionaire fantasizing about beating up all the best martial artists in the world.

Haha well I found it entertaining at least, for what is essentially 22 minute long publicity stunt, filled to the brim with product placements. It's like if a kid who loved watching kung fu movies growing up later became a billionaire and got the chance to realise their dream of being in one. Maybe being a kung fu practictioner yourself, it's harder to suspend your disbelief.

I feel bad for Tony Jaa who got taken out so early. Muay Thai practioners always get their butts kicked in Chinese movies. Also, Jet Li has aged :cry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5QWgeIo9J0

8 minutes ago, Angelina said:

Is Jack Ma the most famous Chinese person globally?  His cosplay is cute haha 

If we are only including the living, I'd guess that at least Xi Jinping, Jackie Chan and Yao Ming are all more famous, at least in Europe. I doubt anyone I know who is not interested in tech, finance or China would be able to tell me who Jack Ma is. I'm living in relatively isolated Norway though, my acquaintances might be a bad sample...

9 minutes ago, happy_hyaena said:

It's like if a kid who loved watching kung fu movies growing up later became a billionaire and got the chance to realise their dream of being in one.

This is basically identical to my assessment.  It's not so much that it requires me to suspend disbelief,  that's par for the course for basically any martial arts movie, more that it comes across as a billionaire fantasy.   

14 minutes ago, Angelina said:

Is Jack Ma the most famous Chinese person globally?

Not even close. He's basically unknown. 

I read an news article about Jack Ma who has given a young boy a small fortune to enable him to complete school and go to university just because he looks like Jack Ma. I think it was good publicity stunt but possibly also to draw attention to the fact that he is not the only one to look a bit... well unusual perhaps is a way to describe him.

• Like 1

I can't believe how bad it is this year! 

Not only the music the music numbers are dismal western-style jingles (what happened to real Chinese music, has it been banned too?),  the props are pathetic and  the announcers and performers' speech is completely off sync.

How sad.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Tomsima said:

I mean the TV is on, but everyone is just chilling on their phones reading comments complaining about how bad this year's 春晚 is.

The last time I was in China for the Chinese New Year was maybe 2009, and this is what everyone did, so it doesn't sound like much has changed in 10 years :mrgreen: back then people mostly watched it because they wanted to see the 赵本山 skit.

• Like 2

Yeah, pretty bad this year. I sorta liked the  foot-dance thing near the end, the Wang Faye (and whoever the other woman was) song, and the very first sketch (teacher paying student a visit), but overall this was rather dismal stuff. It's never fantastic, but it's definitely the worst one I've watched so far.

I get that they couldn't find an elderly black lady to act out the role of African mother (in Chinese), but did they have to go so overboard with the huge ass and pet-monkey? As an African, it hurts a little to see that this is how they view us. They deserve all the backlash that they will get.

I was going to do some flaschards and watch some videos but just seeing Chinese characters is pissing me off right now.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, happy_hyaena said:

As an African, it hurts a little to see that this is how they view us. 

It was sickening! I'm not African but that number upset me too. I couldn't go on watching it and went to make a cup of tea.

How can a number so glaringly clumsy, offensive and in such poor taste get past the many layers of censorship that must have scrutinised the whole program?