Chinese-Forums

盗墓笔记,by 南派三叔

Geiko

I've started to read 盗墓笔记, one of the most famous examples of 盗墓小说,probably second after 鬼吹灯 (this one has its own topic on the forums, see here).

I've read only 50 pages, but so far the book isn't too hard, there's a lot of action, you won't get stuck on long descriptions, but the characters use some slang / jargon that might put some people off. I think even native speakers find these expressions difficult to understand, there are many people asking what XXX means in zhidao baidu, so don't be discouraged!

In the next days I'll be posting some of the expressions I had to look up, in case anybody else finds them useful. If you see any mistake, feel free to tell me!

土夫子 :湖南一带对于盗墓者的称呼。

血尸 :浑身上下都带血 其实也可以是其他颜色 然后会动 很厉害的尸体 比粽子高一个级别的尸体。

粽子:大粽子是一句在盗墓者中流传的暗语,就象山里的土匪之间谈话也不能直接说自己杀人放火,都有一套黑话切口。粽子是指墓里保存的比较完好,没有腐烂的尸体,摸到大粽子就是碰上麻烦了,指僵尸、恶鬼之类不干净的东西。
 粽子:会动的有害尸体。
  1. 大粽子:厉害的僵尸、恶鬼之类的东西。
  2.老粽子:可发生尸变的不好对付的僵尸。
  3.干粽子:是指墓里的尸体烂得只剩下一堆白骨了。
   4.肉粽子:是指尸体身上值钱的东西多。
  5.血粽子:血尸墓中的粽子,最厉害。

匣子炮:即匣子枪

倒斗(dào dǒu ),动词,指盗墓

龙脊背:龙脊背是《盗墓笔记》里面三叔和无邪使用的暗语,也就是有好东西的意思。

水盗洞:年代久远的盗墓洞因为受水的侵袭冲刷,边缘挖掘轮廓已经不分明,故呈现圆形;而新挖的盗墓洞挖掘轮廓分明,近似门那样的方形。(挖成方形大概是为了向外搬运物品的方便吧)

发丘中郎将:发丘中郎将:古代军官职称,与摸金校尉齐名,最早为三国曹操所设,通俗地说,就是国家盗墓办公室主任。专门发掘坟墓盗取财物以充军饷。南朝宋前废帝刘子业曾仿效曹操设立发丘中郎将一职,由建安王休仁担任。

尸蹩:尸蹩为影视、小说等艺术作品中一种食腐性群居动物,体积很小,如十岁儿童的巴掌大小。Super cute pic here.

黑驴蹄子:黑驴蹄子顾名思义就是黑驴的蹄子,传说中可以克制僵尸,曾在著名网络小说《鬼吹灯》《盗墓笔记[1]  中多次提到并使用,具体是否有那方面的功用,至今未曾证实。其第一次出现在《鬼吹灯之精绝古城》之中。

Why zongzi are afraid of black donkey's hooves: 粽子为什么怕黑驴蹄子?

寻龙点穴寻龙点穴是风水学术语。古人说:三年寻龙,十年点穴。意思就是说,学会寻龙脉要很长的时间,但要懂得点穴,并且点得准则难上加难,甚至须要用“十年”时间。

鬼玺:据说鬼玺是鲁殇王的东西,传说鲁殇王在一巨蛇的肚子中找到一紫玉盒子,那盒子里装的就是鬼玺。鬼玺能调令阴兵,除此之外还能打开终极的青铜门。

火折子this.

• Like 3

Awesome to see someone putting together this list! I read the first half of the first book as my first foray into Chinese novels so I found the number of new/invented vocabulary pretty overwhelming at the time. Thinking about the 尸蹩 still makes my skin crawl. Looking forward to seeing the updates!