Chinese-Forums

Recommendations? Anyone particularly enjoy a university?

Badger

I am looking to hear from people who have studied in China already and are at a University they particularly like. I am currently in Nanjing and applying for the CGS.  I am particularly interested in a school in one of the first tier cities, where dorm/living conditions are pleasant (possibly able to get a single room?). I am interested in learning Chinese or something related to technology.  Let me know if anyone has any recs, I am interested in hearing specific recommendations. I have to apply next week and decide where. Thanks all!   

What do you can consider first tier cities? Just Beijing and Shanghai or could places like Hangzhou also  count? I’m enjoying Jiaoda but I hear that that accommodations at Zhejiang Daxue are nicer. Those are both serious top tier schools especially in technology!

I studied at Fudan for a year in Shanghai. I am not sure what you consider as "nice" when it comes to the accommodation for I haven't really seen other dorms in China but I have a video on where I stayed here. It's pretty decent. Some people like it, others don't. Depends on what you're looking for when it comes to a place to stay. I had friends who moved out after the first semester, some that moved in (due to the close-knit environment you have with individuals) If you're a scholarship student there, they automatically place students in a single room in the sub-buildings (where I stayed). You share the living/kitchen and bathroom with one other person but you have your own room. Its small, but sufficient enough. You don't need a lot of space...or do you? Lol