Chinese-Forums

have a little question

Melda Orcan

hey guys! I already got ready all of my documents to apply the csc scholarship and i will be applying online tomorrow. But i  have a question. As i am applying for master's degree so they ask me to get ready my highest degree certificate but they noted if i am still studying at university(i am about to graduate in June) i have to get a study certificate. I asked my school and they told me they cannot give me a certificate like that as there is no guarantee that i will graduate in June, so they told me its not possible but they wrote a note on my transkript and said if this student passes all of her exams in spring semester, she will be gradute in June 2018. So do you guys think that it will cause a problem? as i am afraid the school wil not accept this note cause they want a study certificate.

what do you guys think?

2 hours ago, Melda Orcan said:

hey guys! I already got ready all of my documents to apply the csc scholarship and i will be applying online tomorrow. But i  have a question. As i am applying for master's degree so they ask me to get ready my highest degree certificate but they noted if i am still studying at university(i am about to graduate in June) i have to get a study certificate. I asked my school and they told me they cannot give me a certificate like that as there is no guarantee that i will graduate in June, so they told me its not possible but they wrote a note on my transkript and said if this student passes all of her exams in spring semester, she will be gradute in June 2018. So do you guys think that it will cause a problem? as i am afraid the school wil not accept this note cause they want a study certificate.

what do you guys think?

They instead should write an official letter on the letterhead with the school name, logo and address saying this and then have it stamped with the school's stamp and upload that on the website. That would suffice.