Chinese-Forums

China's “Underground Great Wall”

Josip531

• New Members

Hello :)

I've just read an article about the ancient Chinese war passage.

"In ancient Chinese history, it is recorded that The Northern Song Dynasty (960-1127 AD) battled for 200 years with the Liao and Jin Dynasties, which at the time were ruled by minority races from China's Northern Territories, the Khitan and Jurchens respectively. The Northern China Plain was an endless flat ground, with no mountains or rivers that could be used to help defend against the northerners."

I have never heard about this before and I would like to know what do you think about this? I find it really cool and if you have anything interesting, feel free to post it here :D

Source : http://www.ancient-origins.net/ancient-places-asia/hidden-thousand-years-chinas-underground-great-wall-009814

Well they found the 兵马俑 fairly recently (in historical terms) so maybe, who knows!

i'd love to see the 地下城 but been closed for years and even when open the part one could your was tiny compared to the full complex