Chinese-Forums

MOFCOM scholarships 2018

Rosena

Hi everyone 

I surely believe that most of us here I've similar concerns and worries about the MOFCON scholarship. 

I applied Type "A" at the 25 of June, but up to present my app is still at submitted. I got my letter of recommendation from the ECCO and submitted all of my documents.

My worry is, I don't want to be late to continue my studies home while I'm waiting on MOFCON scholarship...

Does anyone know if you get a recommendation letter from the ECCO you will surely be admitted. And does anyone aware if we should expect the 4th and even 5th batches? 

I have a strong belief news names will be announced tomorrow, Friday, either through AIBO or directly from the embassies. The lists have been released fortnightly hence believing tomorrow is the day. There are plenty of people stillwaiting for results and formally the ECCO authorities have not said that's it, no more names. 

Secondly, most schools gave shifted their registration dates I.. order to accommodate students who arrive late which to me means more students will be taken on board.  

Lastly, the AIBO list are dominated by MOFCOM type B awardees. Does that mean type A applicants should forget it? I doubt.  Let's wait and see. For me, I will fully give up when my embassy formally communicates to me. For now, I am waiting. @Theokiah please give a complete number with the international dailing code.

• Like 1

@Luscious Thanks for the hopes... 

my number +231 886747771.

@SezMe we are not really waiting but it just that it's the closest to benefit from.. 

I have sent app to several universities that I expect results by the end of this year...  Notwithstanding, I very other names would come up...  The various Universities in China might also extend the time for registration... So,  let's see the end of this month if nothing then we give it up and keep on trying...  

More besides, I don't know if you received the recommendation letter from ECCO it's possible for you to not be accepted. 

@Luscious, thanks for the clarity. We will continue to wait until I see the "last and Final Batch". In my Opinion, there will be another batch or batches of names that would come out. But @Luscious do you have any knowledge on the registration deadline of most of the universities in China? Because it will also determine if there are possibilities for more names to be out as well.

• 3 weeks later...