Chinese-Forums

MOFCOM scholarships 2018

Rosena

@scander check your online app..the study section you will see the uni involve.

Well I guess all is well..I gave the ECCO my app through email alone. Wuhan has admitted me and my CSC says "in progress" from "submitted". So I guess they are working on it. For those in Wuhan the uni says you will hear from them before mid-august and registration has been shifted from September to October to accpmodate the delay..this is category B MOFCOM app. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

Screenshot_20180725-032831.png

Screenshot_20180801-102717.png

@EmmieEmmie please we should note that the MOFCOM scholarship application via embassy, the uni and African Union are not same.

@Shuzplease be hopeful your choice may have fallen into one of the chances you may not be aware of. For example Mofcom has a scholarship mearnt for students from developing countries going to ONLY Wuhan university to study ONLY international law. But the course isn't among the advertised mofcom scholarship approved courses listed in aibo. So just wait, watch and pray.

Hi MOFCOMers, I called AU now. And am informed that AU has it's own slot for people like @Emmie that applied through them. Mr Stephen of AU confirmed that all the app where all recommended. In fact they could not meet the number of applications needed. You hence do not have to worry about other people lists. Your case like the EU own and the embassy AIBO list isn't for you at all. That confirms my initial upload here. Emmie if you are in Nigeria contact me let me give the number of the top person in ECCO Chinese embassy so you ask about your app. Call me 08053495369

Once you are admitted to the any of the AU program you are automatically given  a MOFCOM scholarship. There are only about 7 universities under this framework. @Emmie kindly mail Yin Quan at Wuhan. My own online portal has been 'bonded' and 'admitted' with accommodation. Contact AU and Wuhan or send me your online logins let me probe for you your application. You can email me ufomba@gmail.com