Chinese-Forums

CSC holder, How to change University?

zou dzp

• New Members

I would like to know how I could change my university in china, which offered me china scholarship council scholarship.
The problem is that University offer me to study chinese only 8 month, but I have to pass HSK5/210 above and University isn't offer hsk5 class for us and they said we have to study hsk5 by myselfe. I don't understand about this case, I think it's so hard to pass hsk5 in 8 month and also I have no study chinese before. 
Now I'm already studies chinese 5 month and I just passed hsk4/265 in last week.

Is there anybody who can advice me about this case? Thanks

Is this your preparatory year? (as in before your Bachelor's degree?)

Im afraid you can't change schools but typically preparatory students are given a CSC test to take at the end of their studies which is a level between HSK 4 and 5 and determines if they will continue studying their bachelors, but many of these classes prep for passing HSK 5 anyway. 

• New Members

yeah! In this year preparatory course for master's degree, my University isn't offer hsk5 class for me, but I have to pass hsk5/210 above in june 2018. so I'm not only study hsk5 by myself, also everydays I have to attend hsk4 in my class. 

anyone have any idea for this case?

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...